Would you like a super-chilled vibe at your Christmas function? If you’d like to save on wait staff costs, or don’t have the room for a sit-down meal, we have the perfect solution.
The all new Gourmet Catering Grazing Table!
I was recently asked to create a grazing table by the very talented event organiser, Leah from Wish Events; Leah was organising a party with a Beer Festival theme… This was the end result!
As you can see the guests didn’t go hungry!
Here are the advantages of having a grazing table at your event.
- This is the perfect way to feed your guests when you can’t have a sit down dinner, but your party is set to take place over a meal period.
- The food lasts longer than a buffet, so your guests can feast all night.
- A grazing table creates an atmosphere of abundance, your guests will feel like they are being spoilt for choice.
- A grazing table makes for a very social occasion, your guests are free to mingle.
- There are no wait staff costs, your guests simply help themselves.
I believe this is such a fabulous way to feed your guests, I’ve added it as an option under my Christmas menus. I deliver and set up the table, then leave you to your fun times with your guests. They’re also a perfect option for office parties!
From just $25 per head, it’s guaranteed to fill your guests up. (Minimum 30 people).
Of course, the grazing table is not exclusive to Christmas functions if you have any other event coming up, and would like to explore the option of a grazing table, please contact me. I’d love to chat with you!